8.9 C
Thursday, March 23, 2023

The UN resumed the payment of cash assistance: the Cabinet explained how to issue it

Must read

The United Nations Refugee Agency has renewed registration for cash assistance for displaced and war-affected persons.

The Ministry of Reintegration reminded about how to get money.

As you know, migrants and people affected by the war have the right to receive material assistance. Their income must be less than 5.4 thousand hryvnia per month, and they have not previously received assistance from international organizations.

Priority is given to the most vulnerable segments of the population.

In order to apply for assistance, you need:
– submit an application to the data collection point in the region where the person lives, or to a mobile group that travels within the region;

– you need to provide details of an identity document;

– identification code;

– birth certificate of children;

– Bankcard number;

– any documents confirming belonging to the vulnerability category.

All family members should be present during the collection of information. The exception is people with limited mobility. For families where there are such persons, registration is allowed without their presence with a medical certificate confirming the state of health.

Recall that families with children in a difficult situation can apply for financial assistance from the charitable organization “SOS Children’s Towns Ukraine”. The organization is accepting applications for benefits until April 2023.

Author: Irina ALEKSEEVA

Source: Fakty

More articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest article