“Hairstyle is the final touch that shows whether a woman knows herself,” – considered the famous French designer Hubert de Givenchy. And it’s hard to disagree with him. Well-groomed hair and a decent, stylish hairstyle are very important in the perception of a woman’s image. And to look stylish, you need to have an idea of new trends in coloring and haircuts. The world is constantly changing, and we must change with it.
The famous woman told FACTS about new trends in coloring and haircuts European stylist, multiple winner of professional international competitions held in Romania, Hungary, France, the USA and other countries of the world, Krisztina Keresztes. Her works are real works of art. And the new collection of hairstyles by Christina Kerestes amazes with creativity and sophistication.
“Vanilla blonde does not lose its position”
— Pantone’s 2024 Color of the Year is Peach Fuzz. – says Christina Kerestes. – This trending hair color is a subtle combination of pink and orange tones. It is associated with soft touch and calmness. This shade has become the leading shade in my new hairstyle collection. Vanilla blonde does not lose its position either. It is very beautiful and sophisticated. This is one of the lightest and most elegant shades of blonde. Also relevant are rose beige, smoky blond, sandy blond, bright caramel, bronze.
The color block technique is gaining popularity. These are color visual contrast accents against the background of the main color. This technique involves using at least two colors, or even more.
– What haircuts are trendy this year?
— It should be noted that the trends in 2024 are very similar to last year. The most popular haircut is still the butterfly haircut – multi-layered and long. It is based on a cascade. Long bangs can be pulled back behind the ears. Apparently, this haircut is very popular among social media users. Also worth paying attention to is the Shixie haircut (a combination between Shag Cut and Pixie).
– Are curls relevant?
– They are timeless – regardless of whether they are natural or created using a curling iron. All types of curl textures are in, especially popular in the 1980s.
– Stylish bangs – hair decoration. Curious to know which one is trending now?
— current multi-layered, with thin uneven tips. By the way, women of different age categories like bangs.
Read also: World-famous colorist Huub Eysink: “Creating prints and designs on hair is a filigree work”
“Light colors combined with a bob haircut will give a fresh look in almost all cases.”
– Beauty salons offer many hair care treatments. New ones appear every year. What are the latest trends in this direction now?
— In the last few years, research work has been aimed at personalizing hair care products more and more. For example, much attention is paid to the creation of anti-allergenic products, as well as environmentally friendly ones based on plant ingredients. Low ammonia or ammonia-free paints are becoming increasingly popular. Shampoos and silicone-free conditioners containing various types of natural extracts are in particular demand.
— There is an opinion that you should not use hair care products from different manufacturers at the same time – for example, shampoo from one brand, and a mask or conditioner from another. What do you think about this?
– I think it is not necessary for care products to be from the same manufacturer. The most important thing is that they are suitable for the scalp and hair.
– What are your own hair care secrets?
– In my experience, the most important things for healthy hair are a healthy diet, good hydration of the body and hair and, of course, internal balance in the body. This should be taken care of first. When it comes to hair care products, I only use professional ones.
– Which colors and hairstyles make a woman look younger and which ones make her look older?
– This issue has always been controversial. My personal opinion is that you can choose what you like best, regardless of age, but you must be absolutely confident in your choice. It should also be noted that in general, light colors in combination with a bob haircut will give a fresh look in almost all cases. On the other hand, you need to be careful when choosing black, scarlet, copper or bright yellow-golden color for very long, too voluminous hair, because without the appropriate makeup and outfit, such looks will add years.
— Legendary film actress Sophia Loren once said, “Your hair shapes your day and, ultimately, your life.” Do you think a hairstyle can change your life?
“We women are very lucky because every time we feel like we want change or want to feel more confident, feel beautiful, we just go to the salon and make this desire come true in just a few hours. And then everything around changes… Yes, I believe that hairstyle can change our lives for the better.
“When creating an image, all the details are important. This includes hair color, length, and hair style…”
– Christina, what is your professional, creative credo?
– I always believe in creativity, which will bring me evolution, and then I can share it with the world. The world around me and communication are the main sources of my inspiration. When it comes to my work in the salon, I always try to highlight the personality of my clients with their hair. When creating an image, all details are important. This includes hair color, length, and hairstyle… It is successful when a person feels comfortable. We are all so different, and it is so important for each individual to find their own image.
Read on “Censor.NET”: “When choosing a shade of foundation, you should not test it on your hand,” makeup artist Anna Balanyuk
– How can you quickly turn your everyday hairstyle into an evening one?
– Now there are so many videos and tutorials on the Internet that you can create an evening hairstyle at will and with your own hands. It’s pretty easy. You can add a few curls to your regular hairstyle, decorate them with a satin bow or elegant pins. You can even style these curls in a low or very high ponytail and it will look good. If you prefer straight, flowing hair, you can’t go wrong with a middle parting. Of course, a low ponytail with good accessories is also a great option.
— Which hair stylists in Ukraine do you know?
– The work of famous Ukrainian hair stylists Vyacheslav Dudenko and Natasha Balabanova captivates with creativity and a high level of professionalism. These are specialists who create trends.
Earlier, “FACTS” asked the famous woman about the main trends in manicure Romanian nail stylist, winner of the international nail art competition Carmen Mirela.
Photo from Christina Kerestes’ album
My name is Wendy Thorne and I was born on October 1st, 1990. I grew up in Los Angeles, CA and currently reside in Brooklyn, NY. I work as a staff writer for a news website and have been authoring articles for Daily News Hack since 2020. The topics I mostly cover are entertainment news and celebrity gossip.
I have always been interested in writing and journalism since I was a kid. After graduating from high school, I attended the University of Southern California (USC) where I studied communications and media studies. After working for various online publications, I finally found my home at Daily News Hack where my love for celebrity gossip and entertainment news comes alive through my writing.