8.5 C
Munich
Monday, February 26, 2024

The Tusk government will increase the tax-free amount to 60,000 zlotys next year. zloty? Petru has no doubts

Must read

I am a supporter of comprehensive solutions. I don’t see any room for such a one-time “shot” – this is what Ryszard Petru, a deputy from the Poland 2050 party and head of the parliamentary committee on economics and development, said on Radio Zet about increasing the tax-free amount to 60,000 zlotys.

On Friday, the Senate hosted a meeting between the head of the Civic Platform, Donald Tusk, and candidates for the post of future ministers in his government. During a subsequent meeting with journalists, the question arose about increasing the tax-free amount to 60,000 zlotys. zloty This was one of the “100 specifics in 100 days” presented by the Civic Coalition in early September of this year.

The tax-free amount will not increase immediately

– I will do everything to implement 100 specifics as much as possible in 100 days, taking into account the fact that the parties included in the coalition have different views on some issues. Therefore, our obligations, which are spelled out in the coalition agreement of the four parties that will form the new government, will come first – – said Tusk. – I intend to introduce a tax-free amount of 60,000 zlotys. zloty We will follow the tax year rule, so there will definitely be no increase in the tax benefit within 100 days – added.

The statement of the likely future prime minister shows that the increase in the tax-free amount will be 60,000 zlotys. Thus, the PLN can take place no earlier than January 1, 2025, since the PIT is calculated annually.

Peter about increasing the tax-free amount

Will the new government introduce a tax-free amount of up to 60,000 zlotys next year? zloty? Ryszard Pietru, MP from the Poland 2050 party and head of the parliamentary committee on economics and development, heard this question today on Radio Zet. Responsibly.” – I am a supporter of comprehensive solutions. If we are talking about a tax-free amount, we need to look at the entire tax system, at the issue of the Polish Order, at health insurance contributions, ZUS contributions and ZUS holidays. I don’t see any room for such a one-time “shot” – Explained to Peter in the “Guest Radio Zet” program.

The head of the parliamentary committee on economics and development noted that this does not mean that there will be no increase in the tax-free amount, since “it may turn out that this will be the only tax change that we introduce as a coalition.” However, he called for a “comprehensive approach”. – Poland needs a comprehensive reform of the tax system – simplification, predictability, stability, abolition of health insurance contributions, which have significantly increased the operating costs of enterprises. The question is how will all this fit into the budget? said the Polish MP of 2050.

Later on the broadcast, Petru said that it was “more likely” that the tax-free amount would be increased to 60,000 zlotys in two years.

A survey conducted by Radio Zet shows that only 27 percent of Internet users believe that Donald Tusk’s government will increase the tax-free amount to 60,000 zlotys next year. zloty The remaining 73 percent say this will not happen.

Designed by: Radoslaw Święciki
Source: Radio Zet, Wprost.pl
  • Opinions and comments
  • Finance and Investments
  • Your wallet

Source: Wprost

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest article